Thursday 15 March 2012

Welcome!!




Hey Guys!! So I'm sitting here listening to Norah, candle lit, flowers all around, attempting my very first post! Have had a very inspiring day today.
Love having a day off during the week because it kind of feels like you have it better than everybody else who's working :) 

Started with a yoga class this morning down at Safety Bay Yacht Club.



The view here is amazing & I'm lucky enough to live 2 mins away : ) The Yacht Club has old wooden floors which I love, that makes it feel even more holistic. This class is run by Kim who's been teaching in Rockingham for years. He is fantastic. Everyone gets to class 20-30 mins early to stretch which I think helps with the actual class. I feel so good after yoga & really feel a difference. Come join me one day... I go to Saturday morning & will start going to Monday night classes too.

View from class... not sure what the black dots are though... on the lens I think!
After yoga I made a trip up to my gorgeous friend Paula's shop in Mosman Park.
Petite Couture on Glyde is so amazing it will need it's very own post so watch this space for now!
Purchased some gifts for expectant & new Mum's... can't post pics in case they seeee : )
I then decided to grab some sushi @ the Boatshed and couldn't resist some fresh flowers. Orange tulips & some other dark pink flowers that looked interesting.
I think fresh flowers can lift your day & I always have some sort of flowers around the house
Waiting for Tulips to open
While I was waiting for my flowers to be wrapped, I spotted some cute cards. I bought all four... not sure for who, but I think it's handy to have a selection when the need arises. Whether it be for a birthday, thank-you note or get better soon, these little cards are so pretty they would make anyone smile : )


Well, thanks for reading my first blog! I hope these little everyday things inspire you too.
Happy Days!
Carly xx
Love a florist who uses brown paper to wrap! Classic!









2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the successful creation of your Blog and your first post! :)

    I loved the photo of the cards and the flowers. You have motivated me to buy some fresh flowers for my home.

    You inspire me everytime I see you, be it eating healthier, following Oscars Law (which I didn't know about before I met you) or some other interesting piece of information. I am really glad to know it will all be in a central location to which I can refer back too.

    Xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      Thanks so much for your lovely words!! It's a pleasure knowing you & you are inspirational too :) Hope you enjoy my posts!!

      xx

      Delete