Saturday 14 April 2012

Product Review from a Totally Addicted Peach...

Hey Guys,

I want to tell you about how addicted I am to my new online shopping destination
Now this is very strange for me, because for the past 8 years, I have never had to purchase cosmetic products for retail price or haven't even had to purchase them at all. Yes... Lucky me! Working in the beauty & cosmetic industry definitely has it's advantages : ) However, after searching for a new natural & organic body cream, I came across Peachy Clean's delicious 100% orgnanic & natural website & have since become a totally addicted peach!

This was my second time I've purchased from Peachy Clean & because I already have quite an extensive skincare regime, I purchsed a few things I don't actually use & also decided to try a new cleanser... They all sounded good enough to eat!!

 


So I started with a few Sodashi products from the balancing range for combo/oily skin. Sodashi is a Western Australian Luxury Skincare Company based in Fremantle who are 100% natural & chemical free. They use ethically-sourced essential oils & active plant ingrediants to regenerate & balance the skin, while creating a sense of wellbeing for body & mind. The packaging is absolute luxury while being recyclable and printed with natural vegetable dyes. Products are NEVER tested on animals either!


The Sodashi Clay Cleanser with Lime has a luxuriously creamy texture which I love, but not very common for oily/combo cleansing products . It thoroughly removes my make-up (even mascara) & leaves the skin feeling soft & hydrated. It's hard to find cleansers that don't strip the skin & unbalance the pH level, but this cleanser is one of the best I've ever used. The lime plant essence was very up-lifting also and I'm finding I can't wait to start my end of day skincare regime as soon as I get home from a long day at work!


Guess what this is...??

I haven't used a face oil in in quite some time, so decided to try the Sodashi
 Balancing Serum. I've added it just before my moisturizer at night and although it is an oil, it melts into my skin & doesn't leave any greasy film. It contains Rose-hip Oil & Vitamin C to work on scarring & cellular regeneration and Ylang Ylang to help balance oil production. Just what I need!!


Next I decided to try a face mist... I always thought they were "fluff" product so never bothered with one... but now I'm addicted & am totally going to rave about it : )
I chose the Pomegranate & Passionflower Face Mist made by SAVI, another WA company in beautiful Margaret River. They make products that are Australian Certified Organic for beauty as well as wellbeing - which is what I love about the face mist. I haven't added it to my daily/nightly regime, but love to mist it on throughout the day. I use before & after yoga and have popped it on every morning before I take my dog for a walk. If you are outdoors in the early morning, it is perfect to spritz on to awaken yourself and hydrate the skin before it hits the cool morning air. I was kindly sent another
 Balancing Face Mist by Sodashi & love this one too : )


I'm really enjoying trying the effectivness of natural, organic beauty products for a change & I am loving the whole experience. Even just by slathering on something like SAVI's Wellbeing Body Cream, changes your whole balance.
I love this one for the end of the day!

The skin is the largest organ of the body & it reflects what is going on inside aswell, whether it is emotional, hormonal, stress, food, chemicals, preservitives..... Organic & natural skincare is becoming a lot more effective & results driven but encompasses a holistic approach for body & wellbeing which I believe, will reflect in your skin & vitality.

Feel-good postcard included in my little delivery! 
Please visit http://www.peachyclean.com.au/ for a great online shopping experience.
 Beauty-full things for the skin & better choices for our health & planet.  xx

Answer to question: Ylang Ylang!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment